- MXA910 Ceiling Array features Steerable Coverage™ of up to 8 separate lobes to accurately capture sound sources from above
- MXA310 Table Array features innovative toroid polar pattern, which rejects overhead HVAC and fan noise
- Proprietary IntelliMix® DSP Suite optimizes voice quality by reducing room noise and improving speech intelligibility
- ANI4 Network Interfaces route signals to and from Dante network; available with block or XLR connectors
Corporate AV conferencing often happens in spaces with premium visual aesthetics and poor audio quality. With Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling and Table Array Microphones, Shure combines the trusted quality of Microflex Microphones with a best-in-class level of flexibility, technology, and control. The result is unmatched “invisible audio” for elite AV conferencing environments.
Groundbreaking accuracy in audio capture with proprietary Steerable Coverage™. The elegance of Dante™ Networked Audio. Seamless, browser-based control that offers easy integration with existing AV/IT infrastructure.
With Microflex Advance, installers don’t have to compromise room aesthetics for audio quality. And IT professionals don’t have to be audio experts to deliver expert audio.
- Shure Premium Audio Experience. Pristine speech intelligibility required for efficient and effective communication.
- Elegant, Versatile & Scalable Solutions. Sleek contemporary array microphone designs fit seamlessly into diverse AV environments, from sophisticated boardrooms to dynamic huddle and multipurpose spaces.
- Intuitive, Networked System Control. The convenience of Dante networked audio. Powerful browser-based software for simple setup and configuration.
Omaha Audio Video is an established Professional Audio Video Integrator | AV Consultant that specializes in design and installation of state-of-the-art Commercial Audio Video Systems that include: Sound Systems, Video Wall Design and Implementation, Boardroom Integration, Control & Automation, Polycom, Clear One and LifeSize Teleconferencing and Videoconferencing Systems, LCD – Projectors, Screens, LCD – LED Televisions & Monitors, Speech Privacy (Sound Masking | White Noise), Digital Signage, Drive-Thru Headset, and Timer Systems, CCTV, Surveillance, Camera Systems, Intercom, and Commercial Paging Systems, Home Automation Systems, and Acoustical Treatment for Noise Control and Sound Absorption.
Omaha Audio Video operates locally, in and around Omaha and Lincoln as a branch of Iowa Audio Video covering Des Moines, Ames, Fort Dodge, Ottumwa, Creston, Marshalltown, and Mason City.